PLACING AN ORDER
1. Shop Artisanartgallery.com until you find the item you want to purchase.
2. Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
3. You will be taken to the Shopping Cart. To continue shopping, click the "CONTINUE SHOPPING" button. Repeat these steps for each item you wish to purchase..
4. Once you are done shopping, click the "CHECK OUT" button. You can also change the quantity during this step if desired.
5. You will now be directed through the check out process, where you will enter essential information to process your order, such as payment method and shipping address. This information must be completed in order to process your order. Promotional codes can also be applied during these steps. You must register on the web-site in order to use promotional codes and receive discounts.
6. To change shipping priorities, click the appropriate link.
7. Just before placing your order, you will have a final page that includes all appropriate information for your review.
8. After reviewing and verifying that all information is correct, you may place your order!
Payment can be made by credit card, money order, check, or PayPal. There is no additional charge for using your credit card to make purchases. It is very important that you provide your exact billing address and telephone number as they appear on your credit card statement. Not entering the right billing address will result in your order being delayed, put on hold or cancelled.
New Jersey residents will be charged 7% sales tax, in accordance with current tax laws.